Friday, June 25, 2010

Three Things

Alli from Reasons to Smile tagged me in her My 3 Things post. The idea is to share three things about yourself under each of several categories, then "tag" three more people, in keeping with the theme of threes. It's a fun idea, but sadly, many of my readers are not bloggers, and some that do only blog on certain themes. So, I'm only going to tag ONE person, Rachel at Delete the Adjectives. And here are my three--er, twenty-seven things:

3 names I go by:
  1. Michael
  2. Misty (this is an old family nickname).
  3. Gladys Pantsaroff.
3 places I have been:
  1. Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
  2. Seattle, WA
  3. Baja California, Mexico
3 favorite drinks:
  1. Arnold Palmer
  2. Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat
  3. Milk
3 jobs I have had:
  1. Cashier at SDSU's campus convenience store.
  2. Cashier/bookseller at Borders Books.
  3. Claims representative at an insurance company.
3 TV shows I watch:
  1. The Office
  2. House (only in reruns)
  3. The Daily Show (if I stay up late enough)
3 places I would like to visit:
  1. France, to see Winged Victory at the Louvre.
  2. Scotland, because it has produced Travis, Irvine Welsh, and Shirley Manson.
  3. Italy, for food and art.
3 places I have lived:
  1. Riverside, CA
  2. San Diego, CA
  3. La Mesa, CA (practically San Diego)
3 favorite dishes:
  1. Ice cream.
  2. Soup, pretty much any kind.
  3. Flan.
3 things I am looking forward to:
  1. My trip to Pennsylvania in August.
  2. Summer hours at the zoo (starting this Saturday!).
  3. Taking more hikes.

1 comment: