Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lucky me!

Normally I carpool to and from work with the bf, who works just a few blocks away. But on Tuesdays he works from home, so I rode home with a friend. When I walked through the door, I was greeted with the aroma of sizzling bratwurst and simmering polenta. Dinner was served with red wine just moments after my arrival. And when my belly was full, I got a present:


Matt ordered four of these darling napkin rings from The Joy of Color on Etsy when I mentioned I wanted to start using cloth napkins. He's more on top of things than I am though, so now we have napkin holders but no napkins yet.

All in all, not a bad Tuesday once work was over.

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I love etsy. I have spent so much money on that site. Now I want napkin rings.

    ReplyDelete